Sunday, 24 October 2010
Friday, 22 October 2010
Wednesday, 16 June 2010
Tuesday, 25 May 2010
Thursday, 29 April 2010
We were recently asked by a client about eco-friendly printing and after a bit of further investigation (and a few changes to working practice) we feel that we can call ourselves enviromentally responsible. Here are a few points:
1. All printing is done by our hands. If we feel exploited we only have ourselves to blame!
2. We use water based inks that are less harmful to the environment.
3. We encourage all of clients to use ethical/sustainable products for printing. Our main suppliers are American Apparel garments and Arboreta recycled papers for fine art prints.
3. We keep a close eye on water and electricity consumption, as well as transportation of goods.
5. we recycle all old garments, paper and card thanks to our local Recycling center.
Feel free to email us any other handy hints or tips!
The golden question... We could talk a lot about how best to send your artwork for print but it would depend how you created it. EPS files or Jpgs at 300dpi - Actual size - is what we need for a high qualituy print. Clear instructions of colours, and where you want the print help too! Email, phone or call in for any advice about preparing artwork. We can usually offer a full scanning and art working service for a small fee.